March 2012 - October 2013 Marketing Research Analyst
Employer: IRIS Research
Within IRIS Research I gained valuable experience across all aspects of the business.
- Manage and deliver a national cyber-safety survey for the Australian Department of Broadband
- Design and build marketing research questionnaires for NSW local governments
- Write marketing research reports for local, state and federal governments
- Conduct ad-hoc marketing research for various organisation e.g. State Emergency Services (SES), WaveFM, i98FM, Illawarra Retirement Trust (IRT), ABC Radio.
- Use high level analysis tools in Excel and SPSS.
- Scribe and host a number of focus groups for the State Emergency Services
- Assist in the maintenance of the IRIS Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Design, build and maintain the IRIS Research iPhone, iPad and Android app
- Set up and utilise email marketing tools such as Mail Chimp and Constant Contact.
- Edit economic publication imagery in Adobe InDesign v.9
- Create and present PowerPoint presentations for clients
Wave FM - Market Share & Market Reach Study 10th - 14th June 2013