Feb 2011 – Nov 2011 Marketing Assistant-
Employer: Te Whanau-o-Waipareira Trust
Reporting to the Deputy CEO I was a commercialisation team member that promoted and assisted in the deployment of a new IT solution. My duties included:
- Report and monitor the marketing pipeline
- Assist with project management of a major IT deployment
- Package product information in an engaging and professional manner
- Assist with marketing strategy, such as, the business road map and account plans.
- Organise road shows
- Initial contact with prospective clients and introduce product and make appointments for further discussion.
- Marketing research for indigenous focused organisations
- Prepare costings for funding applications for product development
- Prepare and submit the funding application
- Prepare monthly activity reports for management